Whole Home Package
Why a Kit Home ?
With home prices at an all-time high and increasing it makes sense to see material costs and labor costs separately in order to get the best buy for each. Lumping everything into one number disguises true costs and reduces transparency.
Small builders specializing in single-home construction are usually great at construction with materials procurement not being their strong point resulting in product sourcing and pricing being a task better handled by experts in that area.
Why AmeriSus ?
As a leading national supplier of Whole Home kits (that’s everything structure, interiors, utilities, and appliances) AmeriSus brings decades of design and purchasing know-how to each project delivering to builders and homeowners the best products and pricing in an expedited fashion.
AmeriSus has built a logistics network comprised of thousands of manufacturers, distributors and local suppliers resulting in discounted volume pricing and product availability that’s unmatched.
Put an Income Generator in Your Yard
AmeriSus Model # 72 – 700 sq. ft. ADU over 2 Car Garage
Small Houses with Big Spaces
And Big Views
Build a New Home that’s: Better, Faster & Cheaper
AmeriSus whole home kits bring better value, fast construction and unbeatable pricing to projects anywhere. Unlike stick-built or modular construction our homes get built at the job-site by local labor with all the parts being delivered in a just-in-time fashion so that an average sized home is secure and weather-tight in less than a week.
View some of our models & floor plans
Build Where You Want
Where you build is usually the #1 criteria when considering a new home construction project. AmeriSus allows you to satisfy the “where” because its business is creating homes one-at-a-time everywhere. Whether you pick that empty lot of of Main Street, a tree-covered site in the burbs, a fun vacation spot or a tear-down opportunity in a great neighborhood AmeriSus will help create a low-cost, high-quality solution that’s just right.
Total Design Flexibility
Pick any of our standard models, bring your own plans or work with us to create something unique. More than 50% of the homes AmeriSus creates are custom designed. Many of our models can take on a different look with a facade change so they conform to local architecture.
Purchased & Delivered
AmeriSus takes care of all the front-end work allowing builders to do what they do best and that’s BUILD. We integrate floor plans with designs that improve constructability. Then we specify quality materials procured via volume purchasing through a nation-wide network of suppliers delivering quality components on schedule at unmatched pricing.
Everything delivered to the job site in a just-in-time fashion
Have it Your Way & Save
Our Ready Build System improves constructability reducing material & labor waste resulting in increased profits for builders or lower overall building costs for DIY’ers. Our Whole Home Kits include everything from the sill plate up. That makes building easier and faster for experienced Pro’s & DIY’ers.
Simple Build for DIY’ers
In today’s DIY world home projects of every kind are tackled by homeowners. An AmeriSus Whole Home kit delivers a structure that can be assembled quickly & easily with the balance of project work being dozens of DIY projects. Laying flooring, setting cabinetry, installing plumbing fixtures, etc. are made easier by AmeriSus.
How to get Started
We’ve been creating fantastic new homes for over a decade saving time & money for our customers. Start with us by working on a home design & layout so that we can be on the same page as to wants & desires in order to provide a fixed price quote. A next step would be preparing the documentation needed for local approvals which usually includes architectural plans. With approvals in hand, on-site foundation work can begin while the structural components of your home are being manufactured. From that point on your new home can be completed in as little as ten weeks. See a Typical Project Schedule below.
Amerisus kit homes include appliances as a part of each Whole Home package
Any questions just reach out to us:
- Backyard Business50% of all Startup Businesses Fail Few make any profit their first few years. Now is the time to consider A Different Pathway An ADU in your Backyard Make a […]
- SIP’sAmeriSus Homes & ADU’s Built BFC Better, Faster & Cheaper with SIP’s Improved construction that beats out stick-built. Reach out to us to learn more about SIP’s & AmeriSus
- Just Released Kit PricingUpdated New Home Kit Pricing We’re barely through the 1st Quarter of 2021 and new home material pricing is through the roof. COVID shutdowns, labor shortages, and logistics hang-ups are […]
- Spiraling Lumber Prices Increase Cost of new Homes by 18%SOFTWOOD LUMBER PRICES SURGE 29% IN SEPTEMBER September is the fourth consecutive month of double-digit growth in softwood lumber prices, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Producer Price Index. […]
- The fast, affordable way to your own backyard bungalow
- SupplyAlertJuly 2020 Sales / Supply Alert For the past eleven years, since our company's creation, we have offered fantastic Whole Home EcoKit housing to customers in all 48 continental states […]
- Kit Home Components
- Seattle’s New ADU LawAmeriSus is now supplying ADU kit homes nationwide. Everything you need to build sent to the job site for a high value home at affordable pricing.
- Recent ADU NewsRecent ADU News AmeriSus delivers ADU's that are BFC – Better – Faster – Cheaper ADU kits for builders and DIY'ers Now with over 400 customer support facilities nationwide Evanston […]
- New – Adams 2 ADUNew Model – Adams 2 ADU Everyone wanted something bigger than our Adams ADU so we brought out the Adams 2 – 30% larger still keeping the price under $50K […]
We’ve been delivering Whole Home Kit packages for more than 10 years. See what we’re all about.
Having Fun with
Different Homes in Different Places
Only with AmeriSus
1CPP ADU ADU's Affordable affordable housing Appliances Beach House builder Builder products Builders cabinets Constructability construction savings Cottage Cottages Countertops DIY eco-cottage eco-home eco-housing Eco-Lighting elegant Energy Efficient Green Heating & Cooling House Parts housing HVAC infill Kitchen LED Lighting Mini split mortgage Multi-Family News new technology Purchasing remodel Schedule SIP's smart building Smart Technology Solar Sustainable waste reduction